Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Ball's a-rolling

Today I sent off some vitally important documents (their copies, anyways) to two people my friend in Hong Kong knows well. I have to wonder if no matter what, I'll wind up teaching kindergarten, but teaching at a language school or something, if I can, would work well for me too, if it paid decently, anyways.

I feel really bad though cause I have told my school that I will be back for next year, though I have not signed anything yet. It's going to suck though, saying I'm going to go.

So, we'll see what happens with this.

Speaking of kindergarten, someone I know posted this link for a game where you are this disgruntled janitor, and you go postal on a bunch of kindy kids who also happen to be shooting at you. I'm not in the camp of this encourages children to be violent, but I don't know...having lived in America when it seemed there was some kind of school shooting happening every month, whether it was kids on kids violence or some wacko going into a playground during recess with a sawed off shotgun, I just don't see how any of this could be entertaining. It gave me the creeeps in the first frame when I saw the janitor cock the rifle or whatever he was holding.

Kindergarten Killer