Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Monday, November 29, 2004

One More Thing...

I got this site off a blog written by a woman in Hong Kong. It's kind of like a slow-moving role playing game, but it does feel good to be Queen of Something.

www.nationstates.net

I have two countries going. The first one, The Republic of Katoslovakia, is the one I'll primarily concentrate on. It has a UN Membership and everything! The one thing that scares me is its population boom. In 2 days, it went from 5 million people to 7 million people. I've voted on things like compulsory voting and defense spending. I'm now wondering and hoping maybe soon I'll get to vote on mandatory sex ed in the schools.

The second one, The Commonwealth of Jellotopia, is something I'm just going to play around with. I wonder if I can get my people to revolt.