Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Am Stoked...

Last year when I visited Hong Kong, I met this really nice, pretty cute guy at a club. We exchanged email addresses, wrote for a bit, but you know how it goes I guess when you live in two different countries. We lost touch, I lost his business card, and have been off and on wondering about him, as I prepare to move to where I had met him.

Well, guess who just sent me a Christmas e-card today? Pretty cool stroke of luck. I think he said something to me when I first met him about splitting his time between Hong Kong and America, and almost one year has passed. It's entirely possible he no longer lives in Hong Kong, but if he does, I hope we can meet up. The more people I know in a strange land, the better the adjustment to it, I think. :)