Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Fark It's Cold

I'm going to go against better judgment and transmit to you all that it's cold enough to be un comfortable outside, but not cold enough to keep my nose from running. Argh...I hate this. I think I am getting sick again.

15 degrees F in Boston (at 930 pm over there)
25 degrees F in Seoul (now)
52 degrees F in Hong Kong now

Where do you think I want to be right now?

In any case, even if it is colder than a witch's tit in a steel bra (God, I love that expression) over in Beantown, I am once again missing home. I friggin watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch ONLY for the opening shots where she is kind of dancing around Newbury Street and Fanueil Hall, and for any references they may have of the city. Same with Ally McBeal, or Crossing Jordan. Here's a question...why the hell isn't Cheers on any of the stations here, especially AFN? That show rocked.

Anyways, am looking forward to the day when I myself can walk along the cobbled streets of Boston and poke around Quincy Market again. Right now, I feel the expat life is getting old, and I want to go home. Right now that is.