Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Ho hum...

My school is preparing for its final exams today, and as such, that means I have had only two classes today. I haven't done anything but play around with my nations, creating a new one, Formaldehydra, a corrupt dictatorship (should be fun), and discovering that through some off the cuff decisions I made, Katoslovakia has become a Scandinavian liberal's paradise. Well, I wonder if that would mean anything to my cousin's wife from Sweden.

I've got another hour or so before I go home. Have to think of stuff to do for tomorrow, I suppose, but I am sleepy.

I hate this whole work, come home, watch TV, go to sleep too late, wake up, work...thing. Wish I could think of a solitary fun hobby to do on my own.