Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Monday, December 27, 2004

Mindless Bloggery

I just got a lovely comment from Nat, who found my blog through a comment I left on another blog. And like it is in the blogging world, she also has a blog. One of her latest entries has a webpage full of love quizzes, which I will be taking very soon. Note the description of her blog. She and I must have been separated at birth.

Apparently, my school told me today (Monday) would be a full day of classes. That didn't sound right, but I still prepared a bunch of worksheets. It turns out, we'll be finished around noon, and then head over to a fish restaurant. Hm. So, on to the quizzes, whose results I'll be posting here.

You Are Gwen Stefani!

All guys dream about you And all the girls want to be you"Sappy pathetic little me That was the girl I used to be"


Who's Your Inner Rock Chick? Take This Quiz :-)



Heh...whatever they say. I'm not really sure I'd ever compare myself to Gwen Stefani, especially fashion-wise. But hey, these results must be scientific!

You'll Find Love Through Friends

Your friends get you better than any guy ever has,and they're the perfect people to introduce you to your soulmate. So look and act you're best with them, even if it's a girl's night out. You never know who they might find for you!

Where Will You Find Love? Take This Quiz :-)




This really would be the best avenue for me, I think. Though, I have never really looked at a guy and said to myself "He'd be perfect for _____" Usually, it's more like "Do I like this guy?" so it's understandable...






You Are Most Like Carrie from Sex and the City!


You're quirky, flirty, and every guy's perfect first date.

But can the guy in question live up to your romantic ideal?

It's tough for you to find the right match - you're more than a little picky.

Never fear... You've got a great group of friends and a
great closet of clothes, no matter what!


Romantic prediction: You'll fall for someone this year...

Totally different from any guy you've dated.




Which Sex and the City Vixen Are You Most Like?
Take This Quiz Right Now!





See? NOT Charlotte!