Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

More Test Results

You Are an Indifferent Ex

You're not one of those girls who thinks about her exes - or even remembers them
"Love 'em and Leave 'em" is your motto. And your break ups tend to be a clean break.
It's a nice strategy to have, and guys appreciate your total lack of emotional baggage.
But just a little reminder: it is okay to remember the good parts of your past, even with exes.

What Kind of Ex Are You? Take This Quiz


Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.



Well, this is fairly true. I never talk about my exes to my current guy mainly because I don't keep in contact with them for one reason or another. If I did, I wouldn't talk so much about them anyways because I think it's disrespectful to the new relationship and the new guy I am with. I've dated 2 guys straight who have not been able to stop talking about their exes. The first guy was angry with them all still, no matter how gorgeous they were, and the second guy, even if he didn't admit it to me, still had some kind of feelings for her. It's just better to cut and run, maybe, make it painless as possible but leave the past in the past.I suppose I should take this information and use it to my advantage. If I'm just not the kind of person to be my exes' close friend, then maybe I can try to be someone who will break up with them fairly, and remember them fondly in the privacy and space of my own mind.