Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Sunday, December 12, 2004

People Cooler Than Me #5365

I forget where I saw this blog, but it's so far really cool. This woman gave up corporate bank life to work at an NGO in Uzbekistan. And here I am thinking I am so cool for moving to Hong Kong. Hong Kong has to be like Club Med in comparison!

Working for the Peace Corps is something I have been interested in, but I've always felt if there were days when Korea drove me mad (and Korea is a civilized country, with lots of comforts of home available) what would I do if I were sent to a country that is trying to pick itself back up after being torn apart by war or a place where I could be risking my life by setting foot outside my door?

Anyways, may I present to you, the Wanderlustress.