Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Who Downloaded Britney on my Limewire???

Mr. Brown has an interesting challenge: Put all your music collection into a media player. Play it in shuffle mode. Report back (with no editing, you closet boy band fans) the first 10 songs that are played. I'll update this post with what I come up with later.

I might as well lay all the cards on the table and say anyways that yes, I do have some songs by The Jackson 5 on there, I *did* go through a boy-band kick in an earlier incarnation of my computer, but other than that, there shouldn't be anything too embarrassing on there.

We shall see if I have to eat my words later...

1. I Want You To Want Me -- Letters To Cleo
2. Personal Jesus -- Depeche Mode
3. Supernova -- Liz Phair
4. The Tide Is High -- Blondie
5. Spiderwebs -- No Doubt
6. Sweetest Thing -- U2
7. Vertigo -- U2
8. Learning To Fly -- Tom Petty
9. You Can't Always Get What You Want -- The Rolling Stones
10. One Way Or Another -- Blondie

Not bad at all. Nothing horribly embarrassing, anyways!