Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I've Decided I Want a Makeover

Maybe because I'm still feeling a bit blah, but I have been toying with the idea of getting a total makeover. Not like something you'd see on The Swan, but something you'd see on Queer Eye for the Straight Girl (don't know if that's come on TV yet) or Ambush Makeover. I like having my hair dyed red, but would really like to try some new kind of haircut. I wonder how really short would look on me. I'd like to know I could wear more than 4 colors of eye shadow (no, not at the same time, but it sucks feeling my only options are lavender, beige, brown, or gray. It gets old fast.) and I want to find cool clothes. I'm really into casual comfortable stuff. Cotton stuff. It's be nice to have a few velvet, silk, leather, suede and corduroy things in my closet. It'd be great to have patterns of paisley and prints, rather than just all solid colors. I guess I'd like to have a fashion statement that says more than "It fits OK and it's clean." A couple of people have mentioned I hide behind my clothes, which I guess might be true. Kind of the product of being told you're fat constantly though. It has to be the time to change that.

This is funny cause in middle school, I was always the one the girls dragged into the bathroom to be made over. Now I can't find anyone wanting to do that now.