Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Katy Makeover Part 1

What do you think of girls with short haircuts? I've been toying with the idea of doing something drastic, as I am going to live in the fashion capital of Asia, after all, and want to look hip. ;) I've always liked the way Elyse Sewell's* hair looked on America's Next Top Model:



I've had the same hairstyle since about the 10th grade. For those who know me, what do you think? A LOT of hair is going to be on the floor next weekend if I get this cut. It'll be hard to part with it, but I am also thinking it's only hair. If I don't like it, it'll grow out in about a month.

*By the way, like everyone else on Earth, she also has a blog. Click here if you're interested in finding out what she finds interesting.