Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Off to Singapore!

In about 24 hours, I will be at Incheon Airport checking in for my flight, imbibing in a Starbucks (yay), perusing the bookstore for an airplane book (Also known as a cheesy novel. Think Four Blondes by Candace Bushnell, Postcards from The Edge by Carrie Fisher and anything by Helen Fielding.) and doing all the last minute things I need to do before I get on that plane, like exchanging money, and putting all thoughts of the Lost episodes I have seen out of my mind.

I will not be posting here when I am in Singapore. (By the way, this is more an affirmation to myself than any sort of announcement to anyone who reads this). So...

(squinching eyes and clenching fists)
I will not post here when I am in Singapore!
I will not post here when I am in Singapore!
I will not post here when I am in Singapore!

Ha. (God, the thoughts of withdrawal from my laptop and Blog Clicker and Blog Explosion chill my blood a little.)

Yes, I am kidding.

Hmm...well...a little.

I hope the weather holds up and I can take lots of snazzy photos while there. I know there have been plenty of people in the blog world who live there or have traveled there. Any ideas for where to go and what to do? Any recommendations for what to eat? Any gentle warnings for what I should not?

I might post a little bit later, but if I don't...see you all Friday!