Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A Short Message To All You Non-Believers (those who think I'll return to Korea soon):

Shut up!

Nuh uh.

No way.

Not in this lifetime.

Seriously, the one thing that is disheartening me about this leaving thing is three people I know are basically taunting me with the thought that there's no escaping Korea. It's NOT the Hub of Asia as the Korea National Tourist Organization would like you to believe, but rather that continent's Hotel California. My smart-ass friends are probably starting some kind of pool behind my back regarding my actual date of re-entry to the Land of the Morning Calm.

There is no way I am ever coming back here. Not that I hated it here. (After all I lived here three years!) Korea is starting to feel stagnant, though. Too many other countries in the UN to see. (I still want to see Europe one day.) Got ideas for a life of some sort I want to set up back home in America. This is it for me, and once I get an idea in my head, that's it.

Buh-bye Korea.

In about a month that is.

Thank you.