Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Friday, January 14, 2005

Three Things...

Because I am bored now and want to waste some time:

All categories in no particular order

Three Names You Go By:
1. Kate
2. Katy
3. Katharine

Three Screennames You Have:
1. Phoenix8
2. greyeyesathena
3. katydid

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. I genuinely like people
2. I am smart
3. I am open-minded

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself:
1. I'm too damn shy
2. I am lazy
3. I take myself too seriously at times

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Greek
2. somewhere in the UK
3. French Canadian

Three Things That Scare You:
1. living in isolation
2. nursing homes and hospitals
3. fire

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Internet
2. coffee
3. CNN

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. mom's wedding ring
2. jeans
3. star necklace

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. U2
2. The Beatles
3. Maroon 5

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. This Love -- Maroon 5
2. Who are You? -- The Who
3. Seether -- Veruca Salt

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. learn some Cantonese
2. join some kind of activity group
3. exercise more

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. companionship
2. disgusting amounts of public affection
3. dependability

Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I was a high school cheerleader
2. I got into a scuffle with a nightclub bouncer
3. I got a C in gym class in high school

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1. eyes
2. hair
3. smile

Three Things You Just Can’t Do:
1. dance
2. remember locations
3. sing

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. reading
2. writing
3. attending plays

Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. see where my cat went off to
2. use the bathroom
3. get out of Korea

Three Careers You’re Considering:
1. teacher in an International school (history or English)
2. columnist
3. lobbyist

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. Europe
2. Australia
3. drive through America

Three [future] Kids Names:
1. Scott
2. Diana
3. Peter

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. see the world
2. have something published
3. achieve inner peace