Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Saturday, February 05, 2005

In Honor...

Of my cat.



For all the times you greeted me at the door with a meow meow meow when I came home
For all the times you jumped on my lap and settled in purring
For all the times you attacked my feet in the morning
For all the times you burrowed yourself under my comforter
For all the times you chose to eat Doritos over chicken or tuna
For all the times I had to make sure you wouldn't hang up the phone on me with your paw
For all the times you had to be in the bathroom with me when I took a shower
For all the times you licked the taps in the bathroom and kitchen ryin to coax water out
For all the times you performed a somersault as part of one of your attack moves
For all the times you answered to "Kitty"
For all the times you were there for me

I will really miss you.