Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Monday, February 07, 2005

Jukebox Roulette

I haven't done this in awhile.* I think you can tell a lot about a person by what they like to listen to. (NB: As I am "posting live" as the songs play, that statement is conditional on the premise my musical skeletons stay in the closet.)

1. Natalie Merchant -- Jealousy
2. The White Stripes -- The Hardest Button To Button
3. The Rolling Stones -- Gimme Shelter
4. The Rolling Stones -- Heartbreaker
5. R.E.M. -- Orange Crush
6. No Doubt -- I'm Just A Girl
7. Creedence Clearwater Revival -- Proud Mary
8. ABC -- When Smokey Sings (OK, so there may be one...)
9. Culture Club -- Karma Chameleon (Two then...Nahhh. I love this stuff. It's what I grew up on.)
10. John (Cougar) Mellencamp -- Crumblin' Down

OK. Now, off to scavenge through my house and pack up some more. Which currently means I go through my suitcases and just move my already packed stuff into another suitcase.




* Yes, yes. Am procrastinating. Am aware of it. Thanks for the concern. All is under control, yes.