Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Monday, February 07, 2005

Notes From The Battlefield:


Psycho kitty...qu'est-ce que c'est?*

I just got this email from Stephen, the new owner of Dragon:

Well I got her to let me pet her and she stopped hissing. Then it was time for me to change apartments this afternoon, and she became understandably disconcerted. She went and hid under the bed again, which I had to turn on end to get her into the carrying case. I managed to corner her and scoop her in with a thickly gloved hand, but although she squirmed and hissed a lot she didn't actually try to bite me - if she had become violent I probably wouldn't have been able to get her in. So now she's hiding under the bed of my new place, and before I left I wanted to make sure she was actually there, and not having a flashlight I stuck my head under and flicked my cigarette lighter. That didn't make her feel any more calm, to say the least. Anyhow, I'm sure she'll soon settle down soon enough.



Poor thing. Hope she will settle down soon!


*This picture was snapped mid-yawn, I promise!