Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Musings of the Drunken Variety

I posted at 4 cause I am still up because it's my vacation time and I went out with my roommate and a couple of her friends tonight, and I wound up talking to my roommate about the guy I had told you about before. She is of the supposition that if anything is going to happen then it will be up to me, as in the guy would be completely passive (as in not make any sort of move, not show any interest of his own) unless I do so first.

Well, I hope that isn't true, cause that goes against everything that book I read told me. Plus, I admit it. It'd be nice for a guy who is interested in me (supposedly) to show me he is.

So once again, I just have to say, "We'll see what happens."