Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Free At Last

I almost want to hesitate before I say this, (given the universal piranha-like nature of the sales rep) but I do believe that my personal trainer will respect my wishes to let me go on without him. He threw in a bit of a dig at me about how I just essentially wasted my money, but I don't care.

I know that it seems strange, to make a bit of a deal over this, but seriously, I think one of my faults is that I find it extremely hard -- extremely hard -- to put my needs first, essentially, when doing that means either I might hurt someone's feelings, (and I hate doing that) or because somewhere down the line, I realized it was easier to go along with what someone else wanted for me, and that stuck.

So, now I just have to take care of one more thing, and hey presto, Personal Growth 101 is completed.