Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Aiiiya! Got Tagged!

This is from the blog Mine's a Happy Lot. Scott pulled me in to respond. Is it cause I don't have you on my favorite reads list yet, Scott? :)

What was I doing 10 years ago: Taking turns being excited and also freaked out over going away to college.
5 years ago: Working for a newspaper
1 year ago: Working as an English teacher in a middle school.
Yesterday: Shopping for a friend's going away present in the most ginormous mall I have ever seen.
5 Snacks I enjoy: Marble loaf slices, cheese balls, chips and salsa, honey roasted mixed nuts, popcorn.
5 songs I know all the words to: The U2 and Beatles catalogues, Don't Speak and Spiderwebs by No Doubt, Like A Prayer by Madonna.
5 Things I would do with a $100 million: (Let the interest pay off the bills) Travel, get corrective surgery for my eyes, buy lots of clothes, donate a lot to various charities.
5 Locations I would like to run away to: San Francisco, Paris, Rome, London, Helsinki
5 Bad habits I have: Splashing water all over the baseboard when I wash my face, biting my fingernails, not making proper eye contact, procrastinating, obsessing over past mistakes
5 Things I like doing: Shopping, eating, watching movies, kickboxing, blogging
5 Things I would never wear: a midriff baring shirt, short shorts, a thong, pointy toe shoes, shirts with too much writing or bedazzlement going on.
5 TV shows I like: America's Next Top Model, Malcolm in the Middle, Lost, Cold Case, CSI (I mainly watch the Miami series but I do like them all).
5 Biggest joys of the moment: Being in Hong Kong, the school year is almost over, my upcoming trip to Malaysia, just got paid earlier this week, the school year is almost over (yes I meant to do that!)
5 Favourite toys: Cell phone, laptop, DVD player, digital camera, and (when I actually get one) an iPod or mp3 player.
5 next victims: Micah, Mojo and Breanne, Mandy, Kim, Letti*

(*If you would like to do this of course and happen upon it first...)