Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I Can't Think of a Title at 3 a.m.

So in the latest news of Kate as a Sim, I'm apparently going to grow old really quickly and die alone. I thought games were supposed to be fun for all who played, unless of course you're talking about dodge ball.

And with no real reason why, I have been feeling a bit down the past couple of days. I just started back on the Pill, so I wonder if that is the reason for my feeling so blah now. I want to be excited about stuff but can't.

I'm up because of this huge thunderstorm we just had, but I don't think I had a good sleep prior to it...ate waaaay too much rich good food for dinner and am sure I began to dream of suddenly waking up old and alone.

Hey good people playing my Sim, can you at least give me some cats?