Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Battle of the Bands Recap

Now, if I blogged more often, it'd have been more fitting to write an entry as to how excited I am about going to this show, and then recapping it after the fact. But I didn't. SO long story short, I saw there was going to be an international Battle of the Bands thing going down in Tsim Sha Tsui last night, I was excited to go, I got three of my friends to join me and we all had a really good time.
(I think the singer of one of the bands, the American one, is right next to me, so I might just hold off on the review until a bit later. No I don't think he'll read over my shoulder but still it is a bit weird, don't you think, to write about someone when they are in the same room?)