Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's Good My Mind Is On My Side

I have been strangely feeling lately that maybe, just maybe, the universe may be lining up for me sometime soon, maybe I'll actually meet some cool guy soon.

And oddly enough, I've been getting some feeling that this guy is blonde. I don't know where I got this, whether it was from a dream or something, but it'll be interesting to see what happens in the near enough future, I guess.

My roommate wanted to know what I meant when I told her I think I know what kind of guy I'd like to go out with, and she was asking me all the things I hadn't really even considered like hair and skin color, like in a way that there'd be deal breakers in that category to consider. I think my inkling is quite different from a preference (which I guess has always been dark haired guys) or some sort of made-to-order sheet like I was getting a sandwich or something.

Anyways, we'll see what happens. I'll see if I can will the guy over here. Ha.