Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Thursday, November 24, 2005

My 25 Top Played Songs On My iPod

Rain on the Scarecrow John Mellencamp
Strange R.E.M.
Rebound Sebadoh
Charmless Man Blur
Insinuation The Folk Implosion
Shady Lane Pavement
Embassy Row Pavement
State Of Love And Trust Pearl Jam
Rearviewmirror Pearl Jam
Where The Streets Have No Name U2
Rudie Can't Fail The Clash
Fall Into November The Folk Implosion
Lonely Ol' Night John Mellencamp
Check It Out John Mellencamp
Everybody Loves Me But You Juliana Hatfield
Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman) Led Zeppelin
Here Luscious Jackson
Daydream Believer The Monkees
In Bloom Nirvana
Lithium Nirvana
Animal Pearl Jam
It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) R.E.M.
Drama Mine Sebadoh
Good Morning, Captain Slint
Zooropa U2

So, what do you think?