Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Coolest Playlist Ever

Sure I geek hard, but you already knew that!

In honor of my next holiday to California, and hopefully a possible permanent relocation there in 2007, I give you my Playlist a la SoCal*:

Going Back To Cali LL Cool J
California Phantom Planet
Hotel California Eagles
California Uber Alles Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy
Free Fallin' Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Malibu Hole
Santa Monica Everclear
Californication Red Hot Chili Peppers
California Uber Alles Dead Kennedys
California Dreamin' The Mamas & The Papas
California Love Tupac and Dr. Dre
It Never Rains In Southern California Albert Hammond
L.A. Woman The Doors
Losing California Sloan
Walking In L.A. Missing Persons
I Left My Wallet In El Segundo A Tribe Called Quest
Going To California Led Zeppelin
Drinking in L.A. Bran Van 3000
I Love L.A. Randy Newman

* To probably be added onto later. Can you think of any other songs? They should have California in the title or have something to do with Southern California. Hey, I need something to do now, and something to listen to at some point on my long long flight there!