Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Monday, February 06, 2006

I Tagged Myself

From As The Law Books Close, the new and no-need-to-be-improved version:

Four jobs I’ve had in my life

1. Music store clerk
2. Editorial Assistant
3. Middle School teacher
4. Kindergarten teacher

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. School of Rock
2. The Breakfast Club
3. Legally Blonde
4. Toy Story

Four places I have lived

1. Massachusetts
2. Washington D.C.
3. South Korea
4. Hong Kong

Four TV shows I love to watch

1. Lost
2. CSI Miami
3. My Name Is Earl
4. Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

Four places I have been on vacation

1. Malaysia
2. Southern California
3. Koh Samui, Thailand
4. Alabama

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Spinach Lasagna (wherever I can get it)
2. Grilled Salmon (from the Outback)
3. Tiramisu
4. Veggie Omlette

Four websites I visit daily

1. CNN.com
2. iMDB.com
3. Songfacts.com
4. Popwatch@ew.com

Four places I would rather be right now

1. While Hong Kong is pretty cool...
2. I still get a bit of a tug toward home (America)
3. At a rock cocert (I'll soon have that opportunity)
4. Backpacking through Europe

Anyne else want to latch on to this? Be my guest!