Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Don't Look At Me!

I haven't done this in a while but one of the pages that referred to my blog was a Yahoo search for "How to help tomboy girls dress."

As someone who is too old to be a tomboy but is still heckled by her friends on occasion about the wonders of makeup and low cut tops, I think this person looking at my website has undeniably hit a dead end. Sorry I can't be of more help. Heh.

Or I can take this time to say, Hey look, if you are a mother, make sure your daughter is happy with herself first and foremost, get her to develop hobbies that she really likes and make sure she feels comfortable telling you with whatever she feels like saying, because at the end of the day, that is far more important than your eight year old ruining her party dress by making mud pies.