Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just in Time For Sunday Morning!

MSN has an article about hangover cures and gets someone to try them out and rate each one.

Mine isn't one the list. When I go out, if I drink a lot, before bed I get myself a large bottle of water and eat a chocolate bar and take a Panadol. That usually makes sure I am feeling semi-decent in the morning. Then to take the edge off it completely, I go to McDonald's for (what would be the only option available when I wake up) lunch. A double cheeseburger. (And it is usually only when I am drunk that I really want to eat at McDonald's!)

I also have a friend who swears by downing Gatorade before he goes to bed.

Heh. Thank God I don't drink that often. It'd be nice to know of something that works that is a little less caloric. If you have any ideas, let me know, and if you've tried anything listed that worked also post a comment!