Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Long Time, No Write

Sorry for the delay in writing, for anyone who is actually keeping up with me. I was going through a rough patch and neither wanted to record the stuff that was going on or talk of anything else as a way to forget about it. I think I'm doing a bit better though now.

I've started going to the gym again. This latest burst of physical activity was brought on less for feeling the need to be healthy and more of a tip from my friend that I'm still paying for the membership even though I was led to believe I had signed a one year only contract. (Ah fine print!) Well, I better make the most of the money I am spending then.

While I am excited about my trip to California, I really would like to check out Hawaii sometime. I might like it.

I finally got a crown placed on one of my teeth. Now I have one nice looking tooth and like 30 odd scraggly looking ones. (Well, not scraggly looking, but not as perfect looking as this fake tooth is.) The process of getting the crown was a friggin ordeal and a half, filled with not one but TWO shots of Novocaine and the most foul tasting stuff put into my mouth for molds. I am such a baby when it comes to needles. Even when the dental surgeon was just using a syringe to squirt the molding stuff into my mouth, I flipped out a bit, thinking I was getting another shot. She really put up with me well.

You know sometimes I feel I have nothing to say. And then it looks bad I think when I try to say stuff anyways.