Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Top 25 On My iPod (Or As I Like To Call It: Filler)

I'm Your Villain Franz Ferdinand You Could Have It So Much Better
You're The Reason I'm Leaving Franz Ferdinand You Could Have It So Much Better
Beautiful Day U2 All That You Can't Leave Behind
Vertigo U2 How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
Do You Want To Franz Ferdinand You Could Have It So Much Better
Rain on the Scarecrow John Mellencamp Words & Music: John Mellencamp's Greatest Hits Disc 1
Check It Out John Mellencamp Words & Music: John Mellencamp's Greatest Hits Disc 1
Now More Than Ever John Mellencamp Words & Music: John Mellencamp's Greatest Hits Disc 2
Everybody Loves Me But You Juliana Hatfield Hey Babe
Lithium Nirvana Nevermind
Shady Lane Pavement Brighten The Corners
Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town Pearl Jam Vs.
Rebound Sebadoh Bakesale
Original Of The Species U2 How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
The Fallen Franz Ferdinand You Could Have It So Much Better
What You Meant Franz Ferdinand You Could Have It So Much Better
Key West Intermezzo (I Saw You First) John Mellencamp Words & Music: John Mellencamp's Greatest Hits Disc 2
Teardrops Will Fall John Mellencamp Words & Music: John Mellencamp's Greatest Hits Disc 2
Rumble Seat John Mellencamp Words & Music: John Mellencamp's Greatest Hits Disc 2
Daydream Believer The Monkees The Monkees Anthology (Disc 2)
State Of Love And Trust Pearl Jam Singles Soundtrack
Strange R.E.M. Document [UK Bonus Edition]
Toys In The Attic R.E.M. Life's Rich Pageant [UK Bonus Edition]
Pressure Drop The Specials Grosse Pointe Blank Soundtrack
City Of Blinding Lights U2 How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Weird this didn't take before, but as someone (I mean Micah) already pointed out, I sure as hell have listened to John Mellencamp quite a bit. The funny thing is that only nine of these songs have been played this month; the rest go back as far as December. (So much for "most played" really!) In my defense, Franz Ferdinand shows up a lot as I was getting psyched for their concert I went to back in February. But I'm not sure how to explain how John Mellencamp got stuck up there. It probably snuck up on me or something. Ha!