Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Harmless Meme Time

Found through Ramble Strip:

So. The meme. It asks questions, you put your media player on "shuffle" and let it answer the questions. No cheating. Sure, a lot of it won't make sense, but some of them are funny anyway.

How does the world see you?
The Refugee by U2 (that doesn't seem very nice...)

Will I have a happy life?
Hey Bulldog by The Beatles (Maybe I'll be a dog lady instead of a cat lady then...)

What do my friends really think of me?
Stereotypes by Blur (Heh. I just want to know which one!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
I Want To Be The Boy Who Warms Your Mother's Heart by The White Stripes (Oh, that's nice. My iPod thinks a nice stable kind of guy likes me. And where is he?)

How can I make myself happy?
The Girl I Knew Somewhere by The Monkees (I can't even interpret this in any way.

What should I do with my life?
Sunday Morning by No Doubt (I should be a professional boyfriend teller-offer? No. I should go to church more? I should eat brunch and read newspapers?)

Will I ever have children?
Black Diamond by The Replacements. (A Black Diamond is the most dangerous ski slope one could go down. Maybe I will take that as a resounding no!)

What is some good advice for me?
I Want To Tell You by The Beatles. (You want to tell me what George? That's not very informative!)

How will I be remembered?
Do You Want To by Franz Ferdinand (Hey, it's a great song. I wouldn't mind having friends think of me when they listen to this. But then again, the song's primarily about art school/high society wankers. So I don't know....)

What is my signature song?
Lounge Act by Nirvana (I feel guilty in relationships? Ha!)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Shut Up By Black Eyed Peas. (Meh.)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Kiss Off by Violent Femmes (Ha! I *am* trying to be nice! )

What song will play at my funeral?
Oddfellows Local 151 by R.E.M. (about a drunk man in Georgia, if I remember right...)

What type of men/women do I like?
Hurt by Johnny Cash (Now that's not fair, iPod!)

What is my day going to be like?
Untitled by Sonic Youth (Well, it will be a Monday!)