Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Tales From the iPod Part....6?

It's been awhile since I've shared what's been on my Top 25 Most Played Songs on my iPod. That's because for awhile there really wasn't much changing. Since it's been a couple of months, though, I figured what the hell.

You're The Reason I'm Leaving Franz Ferdinand
Lithium Nirvana
Shady Lane Pavement
Free Fallin' Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Beautiful Day U2
Do You Want To Franz Ferdinand
I'm Your Villain Franz Ferdinand
Daydream Believer The Monkees
Insinuation The Folk Implosion
Rain on the Scarecrow John Mellencamp
Check It Out John Mellencamp
Into Your Arms The Lemonheads
Love Is Gonna Get You Macy Gray
Drain You Nirvana
Toys In The Attic R.E.M.
Rebound Sebadoh
Vertigo U2
Original Of The Species U2
It Never Rains In Southern California Albert Hammond
I`ve Just Seen A Face The Beatles
Country House Blur
New Moon On Monday Duran Duran
Celebrity Skin Hole
Malibu Hole
Small Town John Mellencamp