Pulled In Many Directions

Not-so-daily rambings about my life and my thoughts

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ahhhh Payday

Tomorrow is it!

Will be adding it to the $94 HK (maybe $12) I have burning up my bank account now. Heh. How do I always wind up so pathetic at the end of the month?! With the payment should come a raise which was promised me. But you know what's happened before with new school years and salaries.
I'm going to continue to send the same amount of money home. As tempting as it is to send THAT home too (all in the name of save now to play later) it gets frustrating at times as my friends all can find ways to go out and spend, spend, spend. I'm not really relying on anyone else to save money for me to move home. I have to do this all 100 percent by myself. It does get boring to be so focused on money though.

Hopefully with this raise I can have a little more fun out on the weekends.